We are the first company in the UK offering e-mountain bike guided tours and adventures. Hire and ride one of our fleet of eight top of the range 120mm full suspension Haibike e-mountain bikes (soon to be upgraded to 12)
Our ePerformance bikes combine physical performance with electric support – you’ve still got to pedal! Ride an ePerformance mountain bike and you will feel the power, balance and freedom our high end power assisted bikes provide.
We get a lot of ‘nay sayers’ when we mention e-bikes. “It’s cheating”, “It’s not proper biking” But look at them how they should be looked at, they are sooooo much fun! Isn’t that the idea behind any activity? Perfect for groups wanting to try something a bit different.
In addition there are many benefits and e-bikes definitely have their place as a cycling discipline;
- Allowing people and groups with varying endurance levels to be able to partake and enjoy similar distance rides. We’ve all been the one off the back before, and feel like you’re holding the group up. Not anymore!
- Allows riders of differing age to discover the same routes and trails, regardless of your fitness levels.
- Opens up a wider area of terrain due to increased travel distances and making the harder climbs pleasurable. Discover your uphill flow – now the fun isn’t all in the down hill
- Increased descending time within your ride
- Opens up cycling to injured or rehabilitating riders wanting to get out without expending too much energy or putting too much stress on your body, by recovering your fitness in a gradual and safe way
We can tailor a progression package where we can take you to different locations on increasing challenging terrain as your confidence grows.
Get specific e-bike skills and coaching advice from our qualified e-bike coaches on getting the most from an e-bike and understand the differed riding style required to get the most fun out of these amazing bikes.
Give them a try, you’ll be surprised but not disappointed.